Essential Add Ons
What makes Ooni Koda 16 awesome?
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, the gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and vegetables.
Blending a show-stopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame. Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes. Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 500°C – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Koda 16 gas-powered pizza oven
- Ooni 14 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer
- Cordierite baking stone
- Gas regulator and hose
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 here
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg
- Cooking surface: 40 x 40cm (16 x 16")
- 15mm cordierite baking stone
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Compatible with large and small LPG gas cylinders along with a standard gas cylinder regulator (included)
- Not compatible with CNG / piped gas / high pressure regulators
- 1-year warranty, extendable to a free 3-year warranty on registration
Why choose gas?
Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a LPG gas cylinder and get cooking!
Control. Turn the heat up and down instantly and easily with the heat control dial.
Convenience. No smoke, and no need to clean up ashes after cooking!
What kind of fuel/gas tank do I need?
All Ooni gas fired ovens utilize standard LPG cooking gas. Any size cylinder can be used with Ooni ovens, using a standard LPG hose and regulator (included). Ooni ovens are not compatible with piped gas or CNG.
How do I setup Ooni Koda 16?
All Ooni pizza ovens are portable and do not require any installation. You simply need to open the oven legs, connect your LPG cylinder to the oven and you will be ready to cook in minutes!
View our gas fired oven FAQ for more details.
From wood-fired flavor to gas-powered consistency - whether 12" or 16" pizzas - find the oven that's right for you with our handy comparison chart.
I really like this oven so far,
Ooni Koda 16 Essentials Bundle
Money will spent. Truly amazing pizzas at home with Ooni Koda. In and out in 60 seconds. 100% satisfied and happy with this purchase.
I have a wood fired brick oven in my garden for baking and grilling. I bought the Ooni Koda 16 for a quick and hassle free pizza bake especially on rainy days.
Ive been able to cook fish, pork loin, hamburgers steak and of course pizzas and calzones!
Im looking forward to discovering even more versatility!
Simply a tremendous value!
Mouthwatering dishes to make with your Ooni pizza oven, from breakfast to dinner and so much more than just pizza!