- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control - compatible with standard domestic LPG cooking gas cylinders
- Reaches 500°C in 20 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds
- Extra-large cooking area for massive 16” pizzas!
- Innovative L-shaped flame for one-turn cooking
- For outdoor use only
- 3 year warranty
- Designed by Ooni in Scotland
This essentials bundle contains everything you need to get cooking with right away!
- Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
- Ooni 14 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer
- Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
What makes Ooni Koda 16 awesome?
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, the gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and vegetables.
Blending a show-stopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame. Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes. Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 500°C – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
Why choose gas?
Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a LPG gas cylinder and get cooking!
Control. Turn the heat up and down instantly and easily with the heat control dial.
Convenience. No smoke, and no need to clean up ashes after cooking!
From wood-fired flavor to gas-powered consistency - whether 12" or 16" pizzas - find the oven that's right for you with our handy comparison chart.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Koda 16 gas-powered pizza oven
- Cordierite baking stone
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 here
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg
- Cooking surface: 40 x 40cm (16 x 16")
- 15mm cordierite baking stone
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Compatible with large and small domestic LPG gas cylinders along with a standard domestic gas cylinder regulator (30mbar / 300mmWC regulator pressure only)
- Not compatible with CNG / piped gas / high pressure commercial regulators
- 1-year warranty, extendable to a free 3-year warranty on registration