- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control - compatible with standard domestic LPG cooking gas cylinders
- Reaches the ideal baking temperature of 450 °C* in as little as 20 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds
- Extra-large cooking area for massive 16” pizzas!
- Innovative L-shaped flame for one-turn cooking
- Designed by Ooni in Scotland
Includes everything you need to get cooking with right away:
- Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
- Ooni 14 Inch Pizza Peel / Ooni 14 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel / Ooni 16 Inch Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer
*Achieving this temperature is reliant on optimum LPG supply. Due to fluctuations in the quality of LPG supply in India, this cannot be guaranteed.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
- Ooni Koda 16 gas-powered pizza oven
- Ooni 14 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer
- Cordierite baking stone
- Gas regulator and hose
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 here
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg
- Cooking surface: 40 x 40cm (16 x 16")
- 15mm cordierite baking stone
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Compatible with large and small LPG gas cylinders along with a standard gas cylinder regulator (included)
- Not compatible with CNG / piped gas / high pressure regulators
- 1-year warranty, extendable to a free 3-year warranty on registration
How do I setup Ooni Koda?
All Ooni pizza ovens are portable and do not require any installation. You simply need to open the oven legs, connect the gas cylinder to the oven and you will be ready to cook in minutes!
What kind of fuel/gas tank do I need?
All Ooni gas fired ovens utilize standard LPG cooking gas. Any size cylinder can be used with Ooni ovens, using a standard LPG hose and regulator (included with all gas ovens and gas burners). Ooni ovens are not compatible with piped gas or CNG.
The LPG cylinder regulator must be rated for 30mbar / 300mmWC pressure. This is a standard pressure for domestic cylinders across India. Commercial regulators rated for higher pressures will damage your oven.
What is a regulator and which one do I need?
A regulator is clamped on top of the LPG cylinder and is connected to the gas fired oven using an LPG hose.
LPG cylinders from HP Gas, Bharat Gas and Indane use the same regulator (included with all gas ovens and gas burners).
Where can I get an LPG cylinder from?
LPG cylinder booking can be done online on the below portals. A local distributor search is available as well. 5kg cylinders are easily available for purchase by showing your Aadhar card. A 5kg cylinder will be able to run your oven for 8-15 hours (depending on your oven size) and can be refilled as desired.
How do I connect my LPG cylinder to my gas-fired oven?
You simply need to fit the included LPG hose over the gas inlet of your oven and secure it with the included hose clamp as shown below.
Tip: Soak the ends of the hose in hot water for 2 minutes. This will soften the rubber and make it slightly easier to slide onto the inlet of the oven and gas regulator. Please note that the hose and inlet will require a little force to slide on as they are supposed to be a snug fit by design.
Figure 1. Gas inlet
Figure 2. LPG hose secured with hose clamp
Figure 3. Gas regulator connected to LPG cylinder
How do I light my Ooni gas fired pizza oven?
Once you have connected the LPG regulator and hose, open the valve on your gas cylinder.
Push in and slowly turn the temperature control knob of your oven counterclockwise until you hear a click and the burner ignites.
If the burner does not ignite, wait 5 minutes for any gas to dissipate and then repeat the step above. It is important to turn the knob slowly. It is normal for it to take a few attempts for the burner to ignite.
Continue to push in the temperature control knob for 30 seconds after ignition and then release.
If you have a question which has not been answered, please feel free to get in touch with us.
What makes Ooni Koda 16 awesome?
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, the gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and vegetables.
Blending a show-stopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame. Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes for perfect, stone-baked pizza in 60 seconds.
Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a standard home LPG cylinder and get cooking!
Control. Turn the heat up and down easily with the heat control dial.
Convenience. No need to clean up fuel residue after cooking!
Ooni never disappoints
I really like this oven so far,
Ooni Koda 16 Essentials Bundle
Money will spent. Truly amazing pizzas at home with Ooni Koda. In and out in 60 seconds. 100% satisfied and happy with this purchase.
Mouthwatering dishes to make with your Ooni pizza oven, from breakfast to dinner and so much more than just pizza!