Please view our gas cylinder FAQ if you require assistance in sourcing and using a gas cylinder.
- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control - compatible with standard LPG cooking gas cylinders
- Reaches 500°C in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked fresh 12” pizza in just 60 seconds
- Portable at just 9.25kg, with all the power of a large pizza oven
- For outdoor use only
- 1 year warranty, extendable to 3 years on registration
What makes Ooni Koda awesome?
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda 12 fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda 12 is good to go in seconds. Simply flip down the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda 12 is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C. Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted vegetables, fresh breads and meats.
Why choose gas?
Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a LPG gas cylinder and get cooking!
Control. Turn the heat up and down instantly and easily with the heat control dial.
Convenience. No smoke, and no need to clean up ashes after cooking!
From wood-fired flavor to gas-powered consistency - whether 12" or 16" pizzas - find the oven that's right for you with our handy comparison chart.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Koda 12 gas-powered pizza oven
- Cordierite baking stone
- Ooni Koda 12 Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 12 here
- Unboxed dimensions: 40 x 29.5 x 63cm (15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8″)
- Unboxed weight: 9.25kg
- Cooking surface: 34 x 34cm (13 x 13")
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in gas ignition and gas attachment terminal for fast, easy cooking
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Compatible with large and small LPG gas cylinders along with a suitable gas cylinder regulator (30mbar / 300mmWC regulator pressure only)
- Not compatible with CNG / piped gas / commercial regulators
- We stand by our products. All Ooni ovens come with a 1-year warranty as standard, extendable to a free 3-year warranty when you register your pizza oven with Ooni
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
Great job bringing this oven here in India ... I had been eyeing this for a couple of years .... Brilliant people at pizzapro as well .. very helpful ... I've troubled them now twice for support and they have come through with flying colours ... Pizzas on me guys ... You are all invited to come and have some
The base does not get cooked enough at all. It's impossible to get crisp pizzas from fresh doughs. There should have been a flame below the stone base as well. Also 2 regulators to adjust the bottom and top flame.
We are very sorry to hear that! Most of our customers are able to achieve well cooked and crisp crusts on their pizzas using the below tips. We hope this helps!
1. Using an infrared thermometer, make sure that the center of the pizza stone inside the oven is at a temperature of 450°C
2. Try turning down the heat of the oven before launching your pizza, this will give your base more time to cook and prevent the top from getting burnt
3. Rotate your pizza inside the oven more frequently, this will also give the base more time to cook and prevent the pizza from burning
4. Try not to overload your pizza with too much sauce and toppings as this can cause a soggy base
5. Make sure that the dough ball you are using is not more than 250 grams, as a thicker base takes longer to cook than a thin one
Team Pizza Pro
Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
I am a long time aficionado of Neapolitan Pizza and have been using the G3 Ferrari for many years to get close to NP. Was really happy to get the Koda 12" and with a little practise am able to churn out NP effortlessly. This also cooks Naans really well. Am pleased as punch. This oven can easily hit 450C plus on the middle of the stone within 15 minutes and i am ready for sliding in the pizza. At full flame, a 9-10" NP is done is around 70-80 seconds. Attached are pics of a NP and a Naan.