What makes Ooni Koda awesome?
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda 12 fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda 12 is good to go in seconds. Simply flip down the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda 12 is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C. Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted vegetables, fresh breads and meats.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Koda 12 gas-powered pizza oven
- Cordierite baking stone
- Gas regulator and hose
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 12 here
- Unboxed dimensions: 40 x 29.5 x 63cm (15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8″)
- Unboxed weight: 9.25kg
- Cooking surface: 34 x 34cm (13 x 13")
- 10mm cordierite baking stone
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Compatible with large and small LPG gas cylinders along with a standard gas cylinder regulator (included)
- Not compatible with CNG / piped gas / high pressure regulators
- 1-year warranty, extendable to a free 3-year warranty on registration
Why choose gas?
Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a LPG gas cylinder and get cooking!
Control. Turn the heat up and down instantly and easily with the heat control dial.
Convenience. No smoke, and no need to clean up ashes after cooking!
- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control
- Reaches 500°C in just 15 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds
- Portable at just 9kg - with all the power of a large pizza oven
- Designed by Ooni in Scotland
Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
To achieve fast temp cover is required with air vent and glass window
Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
Really convenient to make best pizza's
Makes great pizza in a minute
How do I setup Ooni Koda?
All Ooni pizza ovens are portable and do not require any installation. You simply need to open the oven legs, connect the gas cylinder to the oven and you will be ready to cook in minutes!
What kind of fuel/gas tank do I need?
All Ooni gas fired ovens utilize standard LPG cooking gas. Any size cylinder can be used with Ooni ovens, using a standard LPG hose and regulator (included with all gas ovens and gas burners). Ooni ovens are not compatible with piped gas or CNG.
The LPG cylinder regulator must be rated for 30mbar / 300mmWC pressure. This is a standard pressure for domestic cylinders across India. Commercial regulators rated for higher pressures will damage your oven.
What is a regulator and which one do I need?
A regulator is clamped on top of the LPG cylinder and is connected to the gas fired oven using an LPG hose.
LPG cylinders from HP Gas, Bharat Gas and Indane use the same regulator (included with all gas ovens and gas burners).
Where can I get an LPG cylinder from?
LPG cylinder booking can be done online on the below portals. A local distributor search is available as well. 5kg cylinders are easily available for purchase by showing your Aadhar card. A 5kg cylinder will be able to run your oven for 8-15 hours (depending on your oven size) and can be refilled as desired.
How do I connect my LPG cylinder to my gas-fired oven?
You simply need to fit the included LPG hose over the gas inlet of your oven and secure it with the included hose clamp as shown below.
Tip: Soak the ends of the hose in hot water for 2 minutes. This will soften the rubber and make it slightly easier to slide onto the inlet of the oven and gas regulator. Please note that the hose and inlet will require a little force to slide on as they are supposed to be a snug fit by design.
Figure 1. Gas inlet
Figure 2. LPG hose secured with hose clamp
Figure 3. Gas regulator connected to LPG cylinder
How do I light my Ooni gas fired pizza oven?
Once you have connected the LPG regulator and hose, open the valve on your gas cylinder.
Push in and slowly turn the temperature control knob of your oven counterclockwise until you hear a click and the burner ignites.
If the burner does not ignite, wait 5 minutes for any gas to dissipate and then repeat the step above. It is important to turn the knob slowly. It is normal for it to take a few attempts for the burner to ignite.
Continue to push in the temperature control knob for 30 seconds after ignition and then release.
If you have a question which has not been answered, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Essential Add Ons
Mouthwatering dishes to make with your Ooni pizza oven, from breakfast to dinner and so much more than just pizza!