We stand by our products. All Ooni products come with a 1-year warranty as standard and we’ll extend that to a 3-year warranty* on Ooni pizza ovens when you register your pizza oven with Ooni.
*Unregistered products carry a standard 1-year warranty. Ooni product warranties are valid from the date when the customer receives their oven. Only Ooni pizza ovens can be registered. Ooni pizza ovens must be registered within 60 days of receipt in order to claim the 3-year warranty.
Ooni ovens are built to last - and we will support your product against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for the duration of your warranty. Our first priority is always to help you to keep you cooking epic food! If any defective parts get in the way of this, we will replace these - and we will do it fast and without harassing you - we trust you!
So - if you ever need help with assembly, spare parts or cooking with Ooni – or even if you just want to show off your awesome creations – visit our support page for lots of helpful information or to contact our customer support team - they are the most passionate in the world, and we will do all we can to make sure you love every minute of your Ooni experience and fix any issues you may have.
If (and it's a big bad “IF” that we don’t think will happen!) you need to claim on the warranty, processing a claim is easy - Email us to submit a warranty claim with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your Ooni pizza oven’s serial number (How to find your serial number)
- Photographs of any faulty parts
- You must provide all information (including photographs/videos where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the products.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Ooni products are built to last. Therefore, we offer you a standard manufacturer warranty of 1 year on Ooni pizza ovens from the date of purchase (subject to the terms and conditions below).
In the unusual case that something does go wrong, we will always look to fix it! If that happens and you need to make a warranty claim for your Ooni product, please see below the terms and conditions that apply.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Ooni product and does not extend to products that have been resold.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty is for residential or domestic use only.
- Any replacement parts issued are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
- If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
- Our customer support team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the oven in accordance with the instruction manual and essentials guide.
What is covered?
- Our promise to you is that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from any material defects in materials and workmanship.
- In broad terms, subject to the noted exceptions, this means that if the defect stops you from using the oven, we will fix it!
- Faulty component parts will be repaired or replaced
- If the fault is integral to the entire oven, we will replace the whole oven.
- We will ask you to return the existing oven in this case, so that we can diagnose the issue.
What's not covered?
- Reasonable wear & tear
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Excessive exposure to salt air conditions, sea spray and humidity (such as on a yacht, you lucky baller)
- Severe weather conditions and natural disasters
- User error
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
Which regions are covered?
This warranty is limited to India.
- In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
- Ooni continually strives for improvement, and therefore, may from time to time change the design of its products. This warranty does not cover Ooni being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at Ooni’s discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
- We shall have no liability to you (whether the Ooni ovens are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
- If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
- In certain circumstances, at our discretion, we may decide to refund the price of the oven based on the market value of the product at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
- We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us.
- If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.